What is Website Maintenance?
Website maintenance includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. The periodic addition of new web pages is also part of maintenance services.
Websites are not intended to be static. The value of a practice website is the ability to maintain current information online at a reasonable cost. We assume that you will want to revise some or all of your web pages over time, as well as adding additional web pages according to your business needs. To assist you in maintaining current information online, we offer several options for website maintenance.
If you feel that you will not make many changes to your website over time, we can provide maintenance services.
If you believe you will be making regular changes to your website over time, you can save money by purchasing a website maintenance contract. A maintenance contract is for a one year term, and is non-refundable. The monthly charge for maintenance is based on the size of your website at the time the contract is signed. A maintenance contract allows you to update an online newsletter, to highlight different services on a rotating basis, or to promote time sensitive programs, services or workshops.
Under our maintenance contract, you are entitled to make an unlimited number of text revisions to existing web pages. This does not include redesigning web pages, or adding, deleting or editing graphics on the web pages. You can edit the graphics, but additional charges will apply.
You can also add new web pages to your website, while the maintenance contract is in force, for only Rs 3000.00 per page. The new web pages will be included in the maintenance contract, unless you exceed the maximum number of pages for your contract. In that case, you must amend the contract provisions to include the new web pages.
We at Vision Websters providing website maintenance from India. Creating a website can be easy compared to maintaining it. Over the years that we have been developing websites we have discovered that maintaining a site can require more money than developing it.
Site visitors, customers and members often need a response. They may have questions, comments, complaints and suggestions. We can handle your customer support, forum moderating and any kind of database management from here in Andheri.
You can give the responsibility of maintaining your website to us.
- Website maintenance has become a important activity of the business as websites have become the vital part of business and an sales lead generators
- Website maintenance has become a must these days since even if the servers are good offering 99% uptime, still its important to check the forms and mail links atleast weekly once to be double sure that the enquiries are being forwarded from the website perfectly.
- We offer you cost-effective website maintenance and take on the task of routine website maintenance to existing web sites and make whatever changes are needed as and when required. By outsourcing your web site maintenance, you are free from the regular updates and expansions.
- We fix a uniform price for the regular jobs specified during the start the contract and special price for the various updates to the site based on the speed of your business growth.
Our Reguar Site Maintenance Include :
- Checking and updating links to keep the site away from Broken links.
- Verifying the site is up and running, and getting the site back up if it's down.
- Minor word/sentence changes/corrections.
- Checking search engines to ranking and making minor SEO adjustments as needed.
- Adding/changing/deleting email addresses.
- Answering client questions (short, easy ones) about the site, search engines, browsers, etc. Correcting broken scripts.
- Keep an eye on stats.
- Maintenance regarding security issues (scripts, databases, image/bandwidth theft, etc.)
- Retaining a full backup copy of the web site Communication with third-party service providers (credit card processor, hosting company, information suppliers) on your behalf.
- Log file analysis and visitor/site statistics reports Creating FAQs and searchable knowledge bases.