Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a subset of search engine marketing, and deals with improving the number and/or quality of visitors to a web site from "natural" (aka "organic" or "algorithmic" search engine) listings. In effect, SEO is marketing by appealing to machine algorithms to increase search engine relevance and ultimately web traffic. This is analogous to foot traffic in retail advertising. The term SEO can also refer to "search engine optimizers", an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients.
Vision Websters SEO strategies vary widely, in accordance with the specific site. Broadly speaking, SEO may be geared towards increasing either, or both, the total number and quality of visitors from Search Engines.
Search engine optimization is available as a stand-alone service or as a part of a larger marketing campaign. Because SEO often requires making changes to the source code of a site, it is often most effective when incorporated into the initial development and design of a site, leading to the use of the term "Search Engine Friendly" to describe designs, menus, Content management systems and shopping carts that can be optimized easily and effectively.
Vision Websters ’s SEO marketing strategy, can often generate a good return. However, as the search engines are not paid for the traffic they send from organic search, the algorithms used can and do change, and there are many problems that can cause Search Engine problems when crawling or ranking a site's pages, there are no guarantees of success, either in the short or long term.
In Internet marketing, search engine marketing, or SEM, is a set of marketing methods to increase the visibility of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs). The three main methods of SEM are:
- Search engine optimization attempts to improve rankings for relevant keywords in search results by improving a web site's structure and content
- Pay per click advertising uses sponsored search engine listings to drive traffic to a web site. The advertiser bids for search terms, and the search engine ranks ads based on a competitive auction as well as other factors.
- Paid inclusion can provide a guarantee that the website is included in the search engine's natural listings. However, as of 2006 the leading search engine, Google, does not offer this service
If your website is selling great products or services, you need to be found in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN or Ask. This is because these days most people (be it a college student, home user or a corporate executive) use search engines to research or Buy on the internet.
Does your site have the required presence in popular search engines?
If not, then you are losing out on a huge volume of business. Vision Websters have experience where our own clients make big money purely from their online internet stores (They do not have a brick and mortar shop). In some cases, our clients have purchased brick and mortar businesses from the profits of their internet ventures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
So what is exactly that Vision Websters do? We are a Search Engine Optimization / Marketing company which helps you increase your website traffic by achieving a greater presence in search engines.
Vision Websters will have the ultimate aim of increasing targeted traffic towards your site. That’s what ultimately boosts sales or sells a service. It also markets and creates brand visibility for your website.
Why outsource SEO services?
As with any business investment, in order to gain a high return, you must yield more than you have spent. Search engine optimization campaigns that offer this type of success consist of several factors including:
- Vision Websters will help you increase your website traffic, conversions and hence improve on your return on investment (ROI).
- We have corporate office Mumbai and hence communication is not a problem (unlike few other agencies which are based abroad)